All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExtrovert characters, exuberant worship, large crowds and isy fellowship seem central to charismatic churches - but do we really need to shout before God will move in power? Introverts can find charismatic culture off-putting, even disagreeable, and yet love what God is doing. How can they engage in a healthy manner? Is introversion something to be overcome, grown out of, even healed? It is ne of those things, emphasizes Mark Tanner. Introversion is a creation gift. It is part of the image of God. He explores the richness of worshipping God with the personality you have been given. The Church, the Kingdom, and the world need charismatic introverts and this book is a thoughtful and practical guide for introverts and extroverts alike.
- Author BiographyThe Revd Mark Tanner is Warden of Cranmer Hall, Durham University. He has been Area Dean of Ripon, Chaplain to 21 Engineer Regiment, and vicar of a church in the red light district of Doncaster. He is a leader in the North and East network for New Wine, and has written various Grove Booklets. David Wilkinson is the author of When I Pray What Does God Do? and several other books. He has has earned doctorates in both astrophysics and theology. He is principal of St John's College Durham, England, a commentator on popular culture, and a regular contributor to BBC Radio 4's Thought for the Day.
- Author(s)Mark Tanner
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDavid Wilkinson
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.