The Intuitive Advisor: A Psychic Doctor Teaches You How to Solve Your Most Pressing Health Problems by Mona Lisa Schulz (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.83+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- Description'If you're tired of tolerating pain and stress, you'll want to use this book to learn a whole new way of welcoming health into your life.' - Cheryl Richardson, the author of The Art of Extreme Self-Care 'The Intuitive Advisor is a magnificent, wise, bracing, and extremely helpful book. It puts anyone with goodwill in touch in the most sparkling way with their own powers of intuition ...I loved this book and recommend it heartily.' - Andrew Harvey, the author of The Hop: A Guide to Sacred Activism 'Dr. Mona Lisa Normalizes, simplifies, and helps you implement tools that can transform your body while entertaining you ...She has a voice to reach everyone (and every cell)!' - Laura Day, intuitive business consultant and best-selling author Whether it's the loveless marriage, family frustrations, the dead-end job, or all the other stressors that result in a health issue that won't go away, some prototypical problem has most likely caused you to get stuck in a rut and feel lost and confused. And in just about every city or town, you can find a psychic advisor who will offer to advise you about these topics ...often for a hefty sum of money. But these types of 'fortune tellers' give you only limited advice - more like a weather report. They tell you if things will get better or get worse, whether the boy- or girlfriend who just broke up with you will come back, whether that check you've been waiting for will be in the mail, or whether your loved one's health will improve. All that's left is for you to go home and wait for things to happen. Well, there must be a better way to learn how to deal with issues that affect your health ...and there is! In this enlightening book, Mona Lisa Schulz shows you how to combine intuition with intelligence to solve your most pressing health problems. But she's t your run-of-the-mill intuitive. Described as a psychic doctor with humour, solutions, and credentials, Dr. Mona Lisa gives you -nsense, grounded, practical, in-your-face advice on how to fix the relationship or job/family/physical/emotional problem. She also explains how to deal with many ailments that affect your well-being, including fatigue, allergies, skin problems, weight and digestion issues, depression, anxiety, and much more. By mastering the 'Seven Rules for Intuitive Health,' you can learn to intuitively conquer pain and suffering and create a life filled with health and happiness.
- Author BiographyMona Lisa Schulz, MD, PhD, is a neuropsychiatrist, physician, and medical intuitive; the author of Awakening Intuition, The New Feminine Brain, and the Mind/Body Makeover Cards as and the host of Intuitive Health with Dr. Mona Lisa on Hay House Radio. She is also an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at the University of Vermont College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Mona Lisa Schulz
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.