Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionHas being a Supermom left you feeling exhausted and unfulfilled? Are you ready to experience the joy and freedom of parenting on your own terms? If your answer is yes, then please accept this invitation to remove your cape and become an Intuitive Mother. Intuition is a gift that everyone receives at birth. Unfortunately, outside influences cause many people, especially mothers, to discount their inner kwing and surrender to social pressure. Often the choices women make in an effort to be recognized as good mothers take a significant toll on them over time. In The Intuitive Mother, Niki Elliott offers a spiritual solution to this challenge. By sharing the journey of her own personal transformation from a Supermom to an Intuitive Mother, she encourages mothers to validate, t suppress, their own intuitive abilities. She invites mothers to open their hearts and minds to the flow of divine wisdom so they can receive direct answers to personal life questions and parenting challenges at any time. The 21 daily meditations offered in this book help mothers awaken their intuitive abilities and turn within to create a life that truly flows with greater ease and authenticity. By her own example, Niki proves that mothers can be liberated from Supermom Syndrome and experience the peace of parenting through the guidance of the spirit within.
- Author BiographyNIKI ELLIOTT received her doctorate degree in education from UCLA. She is the founder of Innerlight Sanctuary, a holistic healing center that provides energy therapy and educational coaching for intuitive children and their families. As a spiritual coach, Niki guides mothers to reclaim their own intuitive gifts in order to understand their children's unique needs. She lives with her family in Pasadena, California.
- Author(s)Niki Elliott
- PublisherTransformation Books
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransformation Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.