All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDoes objectivity in the news media exist? This work argues that, given the emphasis on interpretation, analysis, and perspective, journalists and the public need a different theory of objectivity. It explores the varied ethical assertions of journalists, focusing on the changing relationship between journalist and audience.
- Author BiographyStephen J.A. Ward is associate professor of journalism ethics, University of British Columbia, and a former Canadian Press foreign correspondent for Europe and the Middle East.
- Author(s)Stephen J. A. Ward
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.