CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis new, fully updated sixth edition of Investors' Guide to the United Kingdom provides an authoritative and essential guide to the current investment climate in the United Kingdom. The Guide includes the principal sectors of opportunity for foreign investors, the grants and incentives available, the financial sector and the laws and business regulations that affect foreign investors, as well as guidance on taxation and financial accountancy . In its World Investment Report 2013, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) reported that global foreign direct investment (FDI) shrank by 18% in 2012. Against the trend, while FDI inflows to the USA declined by 26% and to the EU by 42%, the UK secured an annual increase of 22%, attracting US$62 billion. Independently, Ernst & Young and the Financial Times confirm that the UK remained the number one FDI location in Europe in 2012. Aimed at foreign businesses of all sizes, from multinationals to SMEs and private investors in the UK, this unique guide offers in-depth briefings on the technical aspects of investment as well as business start-up, covering topics such as: Grants and incentives Competition law Company formation Financial reporting Business taxation Banking and Finance Commercial law Intellectual property Immigration Pensions and benefits Mergers & acquisitions Joint ventures The AIM market of the London Stock Exchange Investors' Guide to the United Kingdom is published in association with UK Trade & Investment and includes a Foreword from Michael Boyd, Managing Director Investment, UKTI.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid has originated and edited a series of practical investment guides to the UK to a number of developing countries, all the Central and Eastern European countries that became EU members in May 2004, to Morocco and, since 1994, an acclaimed series of guides to doing business with China. An Oxford MA, he was formerly an economist with the French national oil company, CFP, and later Director of European Operations for a US Fortune 500 manufacturing multinational before embarking on a second career in publishing. He has more than 35 published titles to his name.
- PublisherLegend Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegend Press Ltd
- Weight827 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan Reuvid
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.