All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome Christians believe strongly in the existence of demons and spiritual warfare. Others downplay or even igre the idea. With such divergent views, how are Christians supposed to kw the truth about demonic forces at work in this world? The Invisible War examines what every believer needs to kw about Satan, demons, and spiritual warfare, offering a balanced look at this controversial subject. This provocative book will help Christians understand what the Bible says about these threats and will show them how they can safeguard themselves and their families through prayer. Now repackaged for a new generation, The Invisible War offers a balanced look at what is going on in the spiritual realm and what believers can do to defend themselves.
- Author BiographyChip Ingram is the senior pastor of Venture Christian Church in Los Gatos, California, and teaching pastor and CEO of Living on the Edge, an international teaching and discipleship ministry. A pastor for over 30 years, Chip has a unique ability to communicate truth and challenge people to live out their faith. Chip is author of many books including God: As He Longs for You to See Him, Love, Sex and Lasting Relationships, and Culture Shock. Chip and his wife, Theresa, have four grown children and ten grandchildren and live in California.
- Author(s)Chip Ingram
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight293 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.