Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionCommentaries on the Global Events of Our Times Volume VII In the year 2011, the world witnessed many historical events. Whether these events were joyful, catastrophic, or simply anying, seasoned political observer Anthony Hall once again shares insightful commentary designed to spark lively discussions and challenge personal opinions. In his seventh collection of thought-provoking essays, Hall shares an outsider's glimpse into global events-from the sublime to the ridiculous-that include the Obama presidency, the marriage and divorce of Kim Kardashian, the Arab Spring, the Penn State child-sex scandal, the royal wedding of William and Kate, and the killing of Osama bin Laden. From the historic earthquake and tsunami in Japan to the career implosion of Charlie Sheen, Hall encourages others to reinforce, refute, or reverse their thoughts as he provides fodder for enlightenment. Quotes from various sources including world leaders and international publications are intertwined with Hall's entertaining opinions. The iPINIONS Journal offers an accessible resource for news junkies everywhere who are ready, willing, and able to open their minds to new perspectives about today's world and our future.
- Author(s)Anthony Livingston Hall
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.