Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the third in the series, looking at the Irish Sea Ferries from Liverpool, it looks at the ships that sailed to Belfast. Covering Coast Lines, the Belfast Steamship Company and many others, this volume is the definitive history of the Irish Sea ferries and is an excellent companion volume to the first two of the series. It will be of interest to those interested in short sea boats as well as locals in both Belfast and Liverpool.
- Author BiographyMalcolm McRonald lives in Cheshire. This is his third book.
- Author(s)Malcolm McRonald
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note100 black and white
- Weight720 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.