All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWriting in his trademark light and accessible style, the founder of Dad.ie delivers a practical guide for expectant dads which offers an honest and modern account of pregnancy from a dad's perspective. Combining real-life experiences from a fraternity of Irish fathers and an expert panel of midwives, obstetricians, psychologists and family finance advisors, Irish Guide to Pregnancy for Dads will accompany the expectant Dad throughout each trimester, mood change, the labour ward and those first few months of new family life. * Includes technical, legal, medical and support issues. * Full of guidance from midwives, obstetricians and psychologists. * Deals with the financial impact of becoming a father. * Contains sections of advice from experienced fathers.
- Author BiographyDavid Caren is the founder of Dad.ie - Ireland's only site for Dads and Dads-to-be. He is a regular contributor on fatherhood and men's health issues for print, web and radio. David is dad to three wonderful and welcoming distractions.
- Author(s)David Caren
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2012
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.