All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSince his youth, Neville Perceval, the very proper English Duke of Anglesey, has struggled to save his family's bankrupt estate. Now supporting the Irish cause in Parliament, he must marry wealth and influence to succeed. Hot-headed Fiona MacDermot, the granddaughter of an Irish earl, has her own plan to free her people from the English: provide jobs for the starving villagers. When the funds raised to buy the looms are stolen, Fiona wants to suspect the despised duke, except he's been nearly beaten to death defending her cause. As Fiona and Neville go toe-to-toe, they reluctantly realize they must set aside their differences to find the real villain, but neither suspect lust and love to redefine their plans or force a choice between life and death. THE REGENCY NOBLES SERIES, in order Genuine ArticleThe MarquessThe English HeiressThe Irish Duchess ABOUT PATRICIA RICE: New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Patricia Rice is married to her high school sweetheart, has two children and is a firm believer in happily-ever-after. Her emotionally-charged romances have won numerous awards. A native of Kentucky and New York, and a past resident of North Carolina and Missouri, Patricia Rice currently resides in Southern California. Visit her website at www.patriciarice.com
- Author(s)Patricia Rice
- PublisherEpublishing Works!
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEpublishing Works!
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.