Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized text from the New Horizons series examines the Irish famine of 1845-1850, during which over one million of the Irish population died in a crop failure unprecedented in the history of modern Europe. Dependency on the potato as the main source of food brought widespread starvation and disease throughout Ireland and was followed by a mass emigration to Britain, North America, Canada and Australia. This book is published to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the famine.
- Author(s)Peter Gray
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/1995
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Horizons S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.