All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn compiling this bibliography, the main purpose was to assemble references to published material of a sociolinguistic nature concerning the Irish language. The intent was t to cover publications treating language per se, but rather to consider those dealing with language in its social context. Represented here are articles, chapters, books and pamphlets bearing upon social, historical, psychological and educational aspects of Irish - including the decline of the language, the restoration effort, the relationship of language to nationality and religion, and studies of important figures in the language movement.
- Author(s)John Edwards
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- Series TitleRoutledge Library Editions: Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.