Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the year 2000, a new millenium and Ireland has been in the Eurozone for a year. By the end of May, Ireland must have a single currency, the Euro. All remaining Punts must be collected and destroyed. Meet the counterfeiters out to make millions of Euros. Meet the 2 British cops tracking their every move. Meet the 2 Irish cops tracking the mad Martha D'Arcy, a violent animal rights campaigner. Meet the team from Liverpool, 4 brilliant fishermen who hope to win 'The Irish Match'. Meet Bernadette, their landlady, who is a ticking sexual time bomb about to explode! Follow the shenanigans down to the cataclysmic finale on Loch Derg. If you don't laugh out loud, you're dead!
- Author(s)Steve Parker
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.