All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionMankind for has polluted the seas, lakes and rivers. The Iron Woman has come to take revenge. Lucy understands the Iron Woman's rage and she too wants to save the water creatures from their painful deaths. But she also wants to save her town from total destruction. She needs help. Who better to call on but Hogarth and the Iron Man...? A sequel and companion volume to Ted Hughes' The Iron Man, this new, child-friendly setting will be treasured by a new generation of readers.
- Author BiographyTed Hughes (1930-1998) was born in Yorkshire. His first book, The Hawk in the Rain, was published in 1957 by Faber & Faber and was followed by many volumes of poetry and prose for adults and children. He received the Whitbread Book of the Year for two consecutive years for his last published collections of poetry, Tales from Ovid and Birthday Letters. He was Poet Laureate from 1984, and in 1998 he was appointed to the Order of Merit. Andrew Davidson graduated from the Royal College of Art in 1982 and his exquisite woodcuts and engravings have been in demand ever since. He has worked on an extraordinarily broad range of commissions, from Royal Mail stamps to Wimbledon's Centre Court doors and, of course, books.
- Author(s)Ted Hughes
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight129 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Andrew Davidson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.