All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAfter more than twenty-five years of ministry in Hawaii, Wayne Cordeiro kws how to do church as a team. In his signature style, he shares this expertise with pastors, lay leaders, and people in the pew who want to see their churches become more vibrant. He presents twelve practical proven steps to develop a church God wants to bless, including ways to help people become part of a community, develop a culture of serving, turn visitors into regular attenders, and much more. This short, easy-to-read book is one pastors will want to share with their leadership team.
- Author BiographyWayne Cordeiro is senior pastor of New Hope Christian Fellowship in Honolulu, Hawaii, and president of Eugene Bible College in Oregon, as well as an author, songwriter, and speaker. He has authored several books, including The Irresistible Church, Leading on Empty, and The Divine Mentor.
- Author(s)Wayne Cordeiro
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.