Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis standard telecom industry reference with more than $2.5 million in revenue, is w fully updated and revised for easy reference. Since the fourth edition of The Irwin Handbook of Telecommunications was published in 2000, wireless communications, high-profile mergers, broadband, Ethernet, and more have transformed the telecom industry. In this comprehensively revised and updated fifth edition, veteran telecom authority James Harry Green helps you understand the new concerns regarding wireless networks and security, covers new wiring standards and changes to the National Electric Code, evolving Ethernet and Local Area Network (LAN) standards, the transition toward converged voice and data, and much more. Without a doubt, this is the best book ever written on telecom management. - Teleconnect Library .
- Author BiographyJames Harry Green is a veteran telecommunications consultant and author, with decades of hands-on experience in network planning, design, and management services in voice networks, data networks, and call center systems. Green is the author of a number of books and articles and books on telecommunications, including The Irwin Handbook of Telecommunications Management. He can be contacted at http://www.pacific-netcom.biz.
- Author(s)James H. Green
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1560 g
- Width198 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.