All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past three decades, impressive progress in the field of pathogenesis, prevention and therapy of ischemic heart disease has resulted in a marked decline in mortality in the Western World. However, the incidence of this devastating disease is on the rise in developing countries. The Ischemic Heart is based upon a recent symposium in Tokyo on the subject. This volume is organized into two sections: (i) Pathophysiologic Mechanisms of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury and (ii) Preconditioning and Protection of Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury, and contains up-to-date information concerning the current concepts of ischemia-reperfusion injury, the sequence of events resulting in the loss of contractile dysfunction, and mechanisms of cardioprotection by several drugs as well as the role of ischemic preconditioning in attenuating problems associated with ischemia-reperfusion injury.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleProgress in Experimental Cardiology
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight949 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMakoto Nagano,Naranjan S. Dhalla,Nobuakira Takeda,Seibu Mochizuki
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.