Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionChristians and Jews When Mohammed died, the Christians and Jews of Arabia had been totally subjugated. The history of his relations with the Jews and Christians determined how they have been treated over the past 1400 years. Every action and word that comes from Islam today starts with the Mohammed's perfect example. In the very beginning in Mecca, Mohammed said that his prophecies came via the angel, Gabriel, who was the one who spoke to Moses. In Mecca he presented himself as a prophet in the line of Jewish prophets. However, the Koran also talks about Judgment Day, a Christian concept. In essence Islam is both a Christian and Jewish heresy. Later, in Medina Mohammed persecuted both Jews and Christians. Jihad destroyed the polytheists and subjugated both Jews and Christians. Islam has a dual nature in its dealings with the Jews and Christians. They are brothers in religion and they are mortal enemies to be destroyed. You cant understand the jihad with Israel without kwing the Islamic doctrine of the Christians and Jews.
- Author(s)Bill Warner
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.