All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most crucial issues to affect national policy in the state of Israel is that of relations between its Jewish and Arab citizens. This edited collection offers a comprehensive analysis of the most significant factors to have contributed to current conditions.
- Author BiographyDr Alexander Bligh is a senior lecturer and chair of the Political Science and Middle Eastern Departments at the Academic College of Judea and Samaria. He served as the advisor to the Prime Minister of Israel on Arab Affairs, and has dealt on a daily basis with Israeli Arab issues. In his academic capacity he has published extensively on Palestinian, Jordanian and Saudi topics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIsraeli History, Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAlexander Bligh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.