All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionOver spending on IT Support? Businesses pay huge amounts of money for technical support. A large portion of these expenditures can be greatly reduced, and even eliminated, by simply educating the business-person on IT support procedures. The IT Handbook for Business was written to give you an inside look at the practices of the Information Techlogy support industry. Filled with an ermous amount of money-saving information and techniques, this book is a must-have for the business owner, manager, and professional. You will learn techniques that will raise your information techlogy IQ on subjects, such as: How to interview an IT firm What a quote and invoice should look like How to spot scams and unfair billing practices Save time, increase reliability, reduce costs, and enhance productivity. Written by an IT professional with more than 30 years experience, The IT Handbook for Business will be your desktop companion for years to come. You will t find this information anywhere else!
- Author BiographyWilliam (Chris) Couie, MCSE, MCP, A+ (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and Professional and A+ Certified hardware technician). A Business owner for over 15 years with more than 20 years IT field experience and over 30 years experience working in the IT Industry with consultation, auditing, computers, networking and training.
- Author(s)William C Couie
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.