All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie has travelled the rice fields of Italy's northern provinces and the lemon groves of the south, the richly diverse urban and rural terrains and patchwork regions. She has collated recipes, techniques and ingredients to create this unique compendium of Italian food. The Italian Cookery Course will guide you through the vast collection of famous recipes and lesser-known regional dishes, with clear instruction on how to replicate them at home. The book is broken down into straightforward chapters including 'Meat', 'Fish', 'Dolci' and 'Cheese'. Each chapter contains 'masterclasses' on technique, revealing the practical secrets of Italian cooking and giving the reader new confidence in the kitchen. All this is interwoven with fascinating narration about the culinary influences that have created this wonderful cuisine.
- Author BiographyKatie Caldesi, together with her Italian-born husband, owns two Italian restaurants in England and runs the only Italian cooking school in London.
- Author(s)Katie Caldesi
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.