CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of Martin Davies's work, revised by Dillian Gordon, incorporates the advances made in the study of Trecento painting, involving new attributions, the reconstruction of the original appearance of altarpieces, and information on patronage, original location and icography. The catalogue also takes account of the results of technical investigation by the National Gallery's Scientific and Conservation Departments after the cleaning of some of the paintings. Each painting is illustrated in black and white, and there are reconstructions of altarpieces of which National Gallery panels were originally a part.
- Author BiographyDillian Gordon is Curator of Early Italian Paintings at the National Gallery, London.
- Author(s)Martin Davies
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/1994
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note107 b&w illustrations
- Weight970 g
- Width177 mm
- Height245 mm
- Revised byDillian Gordon
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.