The Ivy Portfolio: How to Invest Like the Top Endowments and Avoid Bear Markets by Mebane T. Faber, Eric W. Richardson (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA do-it-yourself guide to investing like the rewned Harvard and Yale endowments. The Ivy Portfolio shows step-by-step how to track and mimic the investment strategies of the highly successful Harvard and Yale endowments. Using the endowment Policy Portfolios as a guide, the authors illustrate how an investor can develop a strategic asset allocation using an ETF-based investment approach. The Ivy Portfolio also reveals a vel method for investors to reduce their risk through a tactical asset allocation strategy to protect them from bear markets. The book will also showcase a method to follow the smart money and piggyback the top hedge funds and their stock-picking abilities. With readable, straightforward advice, The Ivy Portfolio will show investors exactly how this can be accomplished-and allow them to achieve an unparalleled level of investment success in the process. With all of the uncertainty in the markets today, The Ivy Portfolio helps the reader answer the most often asked question in investing today - What do I do ?
- Author BiographyMebane T. Faber, CAIA, CMT , is the Portfolio Manager at Cambria Investment Management where he manages equity and global tactical asset allocation portfolios. He is a frequent speaker and writer on investment strategies and authors the World Beta blog. Faber is also the cofounder of AlphaClone, an investing research Web site. Faber began his career as a biotechnology equity analyst and a quantitative research analyst. He graduated from the University of Virginia with a double major in engineering science and biology. Eric W. Richardson, JD , is the founder and CEO of Cambria Investment Management. He also serves as the President of the General Partner of Cambria Investment Fund, LP, a private investment partnership that makes bridge loans and structured equity investments in emerging-growth companies. He began his career as an associate with the law firm Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy. Mr. Richardson received a BA from the University of Southern California and a JD from the University of Michigan Law School.
- Author(s)Eric W. Richardson,Mebane T. Faber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.