All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Annual Review , produced in association with JCMS, The Journal of Common Market Studies , covers the key developments in the European Union, its member states, and acceding and/or applicant countries in 2007/2008. Contains analytical articles written by leading experts in their respective fields covering political, ecomic and legal issues Includes a keyte contribution by EU Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso The most up-to-date and authoritative source of information for those engaged in teaching and research or who are simply interested in the European Union Includes an invaluable guide to EU documents and publications - and the various websites of the EU - together with a chrology of key events Specially commissioned articles by contributors such as Vivien Schmidt, Milada Anna Vachudova, Lucia Quaglia, Robert Eastwood and Peter Holmes.
- Author BiographyNathaniel Copsey is Senior Lecturer in Politics at Aston University, UK. Tim Haughton is Senior Lecturer in the Politics of Central and Eastern Europe at the University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleJournal of Common Market Studies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight382 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byNathaniel Copsey,Tim Haughton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.