All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume looks at the life of activist Jane Addams and examines the books that have received an award bestowed in her name. An advocate for reforms in child labor, sanitation, and other issues, Addams and her accomplishments serve as a focal point of this study, which looks at how social justice has been represented in children's literature over the last seven decades.
- Author BiographySusan C. Griffith is associate professor, English Language and Literature at Central Michigan University where she teaches children's literature and English education courses. She served on the Jane Addams Children's Book Award Committee for nine years, including four years (2007-2010) as Chair.
- Author(s)Susan C. Griffith
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note3 black & white halftones, 3 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.