All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionTap into feedback loops to unravel market trends and discover profitable trading opportunities The Janus Factor presents an invative theory that describes how feedback loops determine market behavior. The book clearly shows how the theory can be applied to make trading more profitable. The metaphor of the two-faced god Janus is used to reflect alternating market environments, one dominated by trend followers and the other by contrarian bargain hunters. In this book, author Gary Anderson puts forth a systematic view of how positive and negative feedback drive capital flows in the stock market and how those flows tend to favor either sector leaders or sector laggards at different times. * Discusses how to find better performing stocks * Outlines when and how to use momentum strategies for big profits * Addresses when and how to use contrarian strategies * Gary Anderson is the winner of the 2003 Charles H. Dow Award, presented by the Market Technicians Association Intellectually challenging and highly practical, The Janus Factor offers insight into market behavior and new methods for capturing stock market trends.
- Author BiographyGary Edwin Anderson is a principal od Anderson & Leo, providing stock market consulting and advisory services to an international clientele of professional asset managers, including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, and financial advisors. A well-known technical analyst, Anderson won the 2003 Charles H. Dow Award from the Market Technicians Association for his paper on feedback loops in the stock market, Anderson s work has been featured in Barron s, and he has been published in Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. In addition, he publishes a weekly commentary, Equity Portfolio Manager, and is the primary author of Trader s Boot Camp (tradersbootcamp.com), an online educational services.
- Author(s)Gary Edwin Anderson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.