All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how spiritual values are learned and mind and body developed through the practice of the Japanese arts.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Carter is Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Trent University in Canada. His many books include Encounter with Enlightenment: A Study of Japanese Ethics, also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Robert E. Carter
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byEliot Deutsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.