Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn less than 30 years, the Japanese automobile industry has risen from obscurity to become the world's leading automobile producer. This bibliography, which lists over 600 English-language titles, focuses on the Japanese automobile industry and its development in the postwar era, especially the period of mass expansion from 1980 to the present. It touches particularly on topics pertaining to the Japanese automobile industry as it relates to the U.S. automobile industry, including the operation of the two industries, Japanese transplants in the United States, and government trade issues. It also features case studies of major Japanese automobile manufacturers. Coverage includes books, articles, conference papers, periodicals, government documents, and audio-visual materials. Entries are fully antated, and the work is indexed.
- Author BiographySHEAU-YUEH J. CHAO is Assistant Professor and Technical Services librarian at Baruch College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Sheau-Yueh J. Chao
- Date of Publication20/01/1994
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.