All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIn this update of the 1992 edition, the author describes the emergence of Japan's new Asian strategy since the Cold War and the dilemmas it poses for American policymakers.
- Author BiographyKenneth Pyle is a professor of history and Asian studies at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Kenneth B. Pyle
- PublisherAEI Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAEI Press
- Weight331 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.