All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionHave a successful trip to Japan by learning its culture and the ways of its people. The Japanese Way is your handy guide to understanding how people from every corner of Japan think, do business, and act in their daily lives - helpful advice if you are traveling for business or pleasure. Organized alphabetically, the book is an indispensable reference to the common as well as the divergent cultural traits of the Japanese. The book shows you how the Japanese celebrate holidays, interact with one ather, resolve daily problems, and view and deal with the outside world. You'll also get insight on the rich and varied historical traditions that have shaped the modern culture of Asia's most progressive nation. It includes the 89 'trait' chapters that address specific characteristics of the Japanese people to explain their culture to Western readers. It features a free 15-minute download based on the first 10 chapters. The topics include: pronunciation and romanization; 89 Key Traits of the Japanese; and sources and related readings.
- Author BiographyNoriko Takada is an experienced teacher of Japanese language and culture. Rita L. Lampkin lived and worked in Japan and has taught Japanese for over 30 years. She has authored or co-authored over 15 books, including Japanese Verbs & Essentials of Grammar.
- Author(s)Norika Takada,Rita L. Lampkin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- LanguageEnglish and Japanese
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Notemap
- Weight156 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.