All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the serious saxophone student who wants to develop the technique and theoretical kwledge necessary for building convincing and clinically to the point, inspired solo's. Spending one month on a major & mir key and by looking at one specific harmonic concept used mainly in the jazz idiom, over a year the student will attain mastery in all keys.
- Author BiographyKenton Noel studied at Goldsmiths and at the Guildhall under the hand of Jean Toussaint and went on to complete a Pgcmt in music composition and is currently studying for an Msc in composition and media.
- Author(s)Kenton Noel
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.