All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionAre You a Leader or a Jefe? Is your job title more important to you than your position in the eyes of God? Are you willing to do whatever it takes to meet your goals without considering the feelings of your employees? Do you insist that your children adhere to strict rules and procedures, or to guidelines and standards of moral conduct? Does your ministry focus on programs or people?A jefe is t just a boss; he uses his leadership position to exercise superiority and control over those under his supervision for his own benefit. In this enlightening study relevant to leaders of all kinds, Ron Bernard illustrates the differences between a jefe and a true, selfless leader, one who emphasizes loving God and others above personal gain, horing God with his or her actions.Whether you have fallen into the behavioral patterns of a jefe or consider yourself a true leader, The Jefe Factor will encourage you to reflect on your own leadership style and allow God to transform you into the true leader He created you to be.
- Author BiographyRon Bernardstudied English literature at the University of Houston with the intention of becoming a college professor, but returned to God's call upon his life by entering full-time ministry and has held leadership and pastoral positions in several churches. An encourager, especially of leaders, Ron travels overseas making ministry trips to different churches to help strengthen ministry teams. Ron and his wife, Cindy, have been married for 40 years, and have four children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Ron Bernard
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.