All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sweet story of friendship, the Jellybeans discover their favourite books and use their different strengths in order to work together in the library. The book will use pre-existing art and simplified text from The Jellybeans and the Big Book Bonanza.
- Author BiographyLaura Numeroff is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, When Sheep Sleep, Otis & Sydney and The Best Birthday Ever, and the Jellybeans series. Nate Evans is the co-author of the Jellybeans series. Lynn Munsinger is the illustrator for the Jellybeans series. She has also illustrated What Mommies Do Best, also by Laura Numeroff.
- Author(s)Laura Joffe Numeroff,Nate Evans
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAbrams Appleseed
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height178 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynn Munsinger
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.