All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jellybeans are back for the third book in this successful series! This book focuses on the girls going to summer camp together, where they enjoy ghost stories around the campfire, roasting marshmallows, and swimming in the lake. All the girls find their favorite activities at camp: Emily (the girly ballerina) goes to the dance studio, Bitsy (the artist) does crafts like making macaroni necklaces, Anna (the shy bookworkm) reads about nature, but Nicole (the tomboy) can't find anything right for her. So she starts a soccer team and the Jellybeans decide to play against the neighboring camp. Just like jellybeans that are all different flavors but go great together, the girls again use their different strengths and talents to make camp fun.
- Author BiographyLaura Numeroff is the NYT #1 bestselling author of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie as well as When Sheep Sleep, The Jellybeans and the Big Dance, and The Jellybeans and the Big Book Bonanza. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Laura Joffe Numeroff,Lynn Munsinger
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- Content Note32 full-colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.