All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis famous study of Napoleon's total defeat of the Prussian Army at the battle of Jena is a monumental parama of one of history's greatest campaigns and a rewned analysis of the strategy and tactics of the era. In a balanced and gripping narrative of the military events, Maude gives a key insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the two opposing armies as well as relating and analysing every move of the campaign. This volume is required reading for students of military history, combining the unfolding drama of one of the most mobile wars in history with a thorough and scholarly approach to each significant lesson taught by success as well as by failure. With diagrams illustrating the combat tactics of the various arms of the opposing forces as well as excellent maps, which allow the twists and turns of a campaign that was fought across the breadth of Germany to be followed with ease, The Jena Campaign, 1806 is a classic of its kind and a vital addition to any Napoleonic library.
- Author BiographyCOLONEL FREDERIC NATUSCH MAUDE was a noted historian of the Napoleonic Wars and of the military forces of the era. He was the author of numerous books and studies, including The Leipzig Campaign, 1813.
- Author(s)Colonel F. N. Maude
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrontline Books
- Content Note16 pages of b/w plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.