All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionBob Howard--a T-shirt-wearing computer geek and field agent for the super-secret British government agency The Laundry--must save the world from eldritch horrors, codenamed Jennifer Morgue, in this fast-paced spy thriller. Bob's current mission is to stop the evil Ellis Billington from achieving world domination, but he must overcome obstacles including the Gravedust device, which permits communication with the dead; destiny-entanglement protocol; banishment weapons; and Ramona Random, a lethal but beautiful agent for the U.S. counterpart to The Laundry. Billington plans to raise the eldritch horror Jennifer Morgue from the vasty deeps, and communicate with a dead warrior for the purpose of ruling the world. Blending physics and applied mathematics with the practice of summoning and demology, this spy-meets-horror vel will keep sci-fi fans on the edge of their seats. This volume also includes a bonus story, Pimpf, featuring agent Bob Howard in the world of virtual gaming, as well as an afterword entitled The Golden Age of Spying.
- Author BiographyCharles Stross is the author of Singularity Sky, Toast and Other Rusted Futures, and The Web Architect's Handbook.
- Author(s)Charles Stross
- PublisherGolden Gryphon Press
- Date of Publication26/06/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationCollinsville, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Gryphon Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.