All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about why we eat, and why we diet; why we overeat and then deprive ourselves; why, finally, we fail to feed and satisfy the person we really wish ourselves to be. This is t a diet book in any conventional sense of the word, even though it contains many practical tips for losing weight and maintaining weight loss. Rather, it is a book about appetite. It is about our appetite for life, and how we can maintain it, drawing on the tools of guided imagery taught by Jerusalem psychotherapist and spiritual guide Colette Aboulker-Muskat.
- Author BiographyDr. Judith Besserman completed her psychoanalytic training at the New York Postgraduate Center for Mental Health in 1977 and her doctorate at Rutgers University. She is a practicing psychotherapist in Jerusalem and New York City. She uses guided visualizations in her general practice and in the many diet groups she has run over the past ten years. Dr. Emily Budick earned her doctorate in English and American Literature from Cornell University. She is Professor of English at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Emily Budick,Judith Besser-Man
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight374 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.