CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIt is happening everywhere. Women are looking for ways to grow and use the God-given leadership gifts they kw are in them -- and despite the obstacles, opportunities abound. What would it take to t only endure as a woman who leads, but to influence in a way that is endearing -- that is Jesus-hearted? When it comes to leadership, Jodi Detrick believes this: if you have the heart, you can learn the skills. This is her guide to helping women -- from beginning newbies, to veterans who have led for many years -- develop ten essential qualities for dynamic and delightful leadership. With a blend of warm humour and I've been there compassion, Jodi weaves together memorable stories, biblical insights, and lots of real-life wisdom from her own long leadership journey. In this book you will: Learn to lead in spite of internal and external challenges; Discover how to maximise your God-given leadership gifts; Explore ways to face problems and people with poise; Develop and guard your own intimacy with God. Each chapter includes: Great coaching questions, perfect for small group discussion; A Bible-study section to take you heart deep in the Word ; A lesson especially for new leaders.
- Author BiographyJodi Detrick is an author and religion columnist for The Seattle Times, one of Americas leading newspapers. As a personal coach and a speaker for many groups across America, Jodi loves to talk to people at heart-level about things that matter most. She is finishing up a doctorate from AGTS (Assemblies of God Theological Seminary) and serves as national chairperson for the Network for Women in Ministry. Jodi lives with her husband, Don, in the rainy Pacific Northwest. Jodi says, If you ask what I want to do for the rest of my life, heres what Ill say. I want to keep having meaningful conversations with others about things that matter. I want to write in a way that compels minds to think, hearts to open, and spirits to stretch Godward on tiptoe. I want to resist the pull to play it safe, be moderate, and show only my best side.
- Author(s)Jodi Detrick
- PublisherInfluence U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfluence U.S.
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byJoanna Weaver
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.