Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionJet skis are immensely popular coastal 'playthings' - but they need careful handling and maintenance. This is a highly illustrated hands-on manual providing advice , hints and tips on choosing, driving, handling, maintaining and repairing a jet ski - the complete owner's manual. Many owners will prefer to service and maintain their own machine (much like they would with an outboard motor), rather than take it to a service agent, and the step by step photos in this book will enable them to do just this. This is a brand new, highly illustrated step-by-step guide for the jet ski owner (of which there are many in the UK alone) which provides helpful advice on all the aspects of ownership, handling and maintenance. There is other book on the market which does this.
- Author BiographyChristophe Harmand is one of the leading jet ski specialists in France and a highly-acclaimed freelance journalist for motorcycle magazines. He enjoys jet skiing in locations all over the world and has an impressive collection at his home in Normandy, France.
- Author(s)Christophe Harmand
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight416 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.