Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- Description<b>From the author of <i>The Shoe Queen </i>comes a jazz-age tale of love set in the world of London's high society. London, 1927. Diamond Sharp writes a racy newspaper column, using a fake name to conceal her identity. When she meets two charismatic American men who are bitter enemies, her life is turned upside down. She is drawn to both of them but isn't sure whom she can trust. As she becomes increasingly involved with both, Diamond begins to uncover a nest of secrets that puts both her heart and her reputation at risk. Blending the rich historical detail of Philippa Gregory's vels with the sophisticated glamour of Sophie Kinsella's <i>Shopaholic </i>books, <i>The Jewel Box </i>is romantic historical fiction at its finest.
- Author Biography<b> Anna Davis </b>lives in London. She has written four previous novels and her books have been translated into twenty languages.
- Author(s)Anna Davis
- PublisherPocket Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width158 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.