Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jewel Collar is the story of a Maltese dog, Aristotle, who moves from the family beach house to a new home so his Mommy, an attorney, can be closer to the Courthouse and train station. It is the Christmas season and Ari is very sad, missing his garden friends. His Mommy gives him an early gift to cheer him up -- a Jewel Collar. Ari decides to share the jewels on his Jewel Collar with new friends in the Floral Park garden including Steve the Squirrel, Mikey the Mallard, and many others. They decorate their garden Christmas tree and decide to call themselves the Garden Friends Club. The lesson learned is that while moving can be a sad experience, a child can make new friends by sharing and without giving a gift.
- Author BiographyChristine Karol Roberts is the sole proprietor of an Intellectual Property Law Boutique, Law Offices of Christine Karol Roberts, located in Orange County, California. Graduating from the University of Texas and The Southern Methodist University School of Law in Dallas, she established her law firm in 1985. Her firm specializes in trademark and copyright litigation and prosecution, US and foreign, high profile litigation, sports law, licensing and technology transfers, right of publicity, complex litigation, Internet and domain name issues, and general corporate representation, both in California and in federal and state courts around the US. She has litigated many high profile cases including those involving the Major League Baseball Players Association, The NFL, The Cleveland Browns, The World Boxing Council, Upper Deck, Score, and Leaf. She is currently litigating a design patent infringement case against Deckers (UGG boots) in federal court in the Central District of California. She is an avid tennis player, enjoys swimming, skiing, traveling, reading and gardening. She has been involved in many charitable organizations in Orange County, California. A highlight of her personal life has been caring for her first Maltese, Aristotle, and his little brother, Alexander. The Jewel Collar is her debut children's novel. She is currently working on a legal thriller, License to Die For, and several new children's picture books. She is a member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators.
- Author(s)Christine Karol Roberts
- PublisherCatherine Company
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCatherine Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.