All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPresented here is a systemized worldview of how the sequence of time is structured through mitzvot, symbols, prayers, as well as weekly festival and holiday Bible readings and study.
- Author BiographyProfessor Eliezer Schweid is Emeritus Professor for Medieval and Modern Jewish Philosophy at the Hebrew University, Senior Professor at Schechter Institute for Jewish Studies in Jerusalem, and Vice-President of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. He received his doctorate in Jewish Philosophy and History in the Hebrew University. He is the author of numerous books and articles including: Judaism on the Cross-Roads, Democracy and Halakhah, Searching for Meaning in the Thinking on the Holocaust, and History of Jewish Thought in the Twentieth Century, which were also published in English. Professor Schweid is the recipient of the 1994 Israel Prize in Jewish Thought and Education. He resides with his wife Sabina in Jerusalem and has three children and ten grandchildren.
- Author(s)Eliezer Schweid
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight767 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.