All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is there of Jewish interest to see in Bombay? In Casablanca? Where are the kosher restaurants in Seattle? How did the Jewish community in Hong Kong originate? The Jewish Traveler: Hadassah Magazine's Guide to the World's Jewish Communities and Sights provides this information and much more.
- Author BiographyAlan M. Tigay is the executive editor of Hadassah Magazine. He has contributed articles to The People's Almanac and The Book of Lists, and to many periodicals, including The Chicago Sun-Times, Newsday, the San Francisco Examiner, and The New York Times. A graduate of the University of Michigan and the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, he lives with his wife and son in Montclair, New Jersey.
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1994
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight935 g
- Width148 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAlan M. Tigay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.11
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.87
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.12
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $23.55Trending at AU $29.96
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.