All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionRace and racism have played a significant role in the rise and fall of America. In The Jig is Up: We Are One!, author and educator Johnnie P. Mitchell details how the man-made concept of race is a hoax that is destroying American education and presents a plan to restart education in America. Based on more than twenty-five years of research, The Jig is Up: We Are One!: Chronicles the history of race to justify slavery Presents ten lessons of how race was constructed Shows how race has been used to take America to greatness for the benefits of white people on the backs of blacks Narrates how the jig is up and shows how Americans must face the truth of the past, present, and future Invites Americans to consider a n-racial America The Jig is Up: We Are One! presents a new paradigm for learning and delivers a call to restart education in America based on teaching and learning and t a bell curve standard to survive and thrive in a smart and successful n-racial America.
- Author BiographyJohnnie P. Mitchell attended Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia, and taught school for many years. She has two grown children. Mitchell lives in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Johnnie P Mitchell,P Mitchell Johnnie P Mitchell
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.