All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Choo was a London shoemaker with clients including Princess Diana when Tamara Yeardye, a London society girl, convinced him to launch a factory-produced luxury shoe line. Twelve years later, Jimmy Choo is a household name, and Tamara still presides over what is w one of the most successful luxury brands in the world - worth some GBP220 million. She has become one of the best-kwn business women in the country, but along the way she was tested at every turn. The story of how the Jimmy Choo brand got to where it is today is one of love, controversy, fashion, finance, celebrity, power, intrigue and, above all, intense ambition.
- Author BiographyLauren Goldstein Crowe has covered fashion and luxury goods for over ten years. Most recently she wrote the Fashion Inc. blog for Conde Nast Portfolio. Previously she was a senior writer at Time magazine; where she launched the Style & Design supplement and won the President's Award in 2003. She came to Time from Fortune magazine, where she also wrote on fashion and its business. She created the 'I Date Models for Money' column on the Style Channel website and writes frequently for other publications including French Vogue and the Financial Times. Sagra Macieria de Rosen is currently Managing Director of the Luxury and Retail division of Reig Capital Group, an investment firm. Prior to Reig Capital, she was a highly ranked equity analyst at investment bank JP Morgan in London first as Head of the Luxury Goods Equity Research team, and later as Global Coordinator of the Retail and Luxury Goods research team and Co-head of the Pan European General Retail team. Sagra's career in luxury goods research started at Morgan Stanley, where she worked as an equity analyst within the number one ranked Luxury Goods team from 1996 to 1998. Sagra has an MBA from Columbia Business, New York, and a university degree in Business and Economics from the Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Spain.
- Author(s)Lauren Goldstein Crowe,Sagra Maceira de Rosen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/06/2010
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.86Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.