Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'JJC handbook' is a collection of helpful advice gathered over time by the author, after she moved to the United Kingdom. With simple and easily adaptable steps, this book is invaluable to migrants from any country.
- Author BiographyValerie Kerri is a serial entrepreneur that currently lives and works in London. Daughter of Nigerian diplomats, she has been an avid traveller and migrant all her life.
- Author(s)Valerie Kerri
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.