Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Job is a story of self-discovery, set in the context of the relationship between Eric and his grandfather, and the changes that followed when death affected that relationship. This story will move you. It is the kind of book you will read again and share with others to help them in times of loss and grieving.
- Author BiographyEric Whitfield was born in Austin, Texas, and raised in Rochester, New York. Both his mother and father are established artists, and so it is not surprising that Eric is gifted with an unusual insight into the human spirit. You will also sense in reading this, his first book, that he knows something of suffering. While continuing his artistic endeavors, Eric also has earned a degree in Chemical Dependency Counseling and is pursuing another degree in Rehabilitation Services. Eric lives with his wife Jaclyn in Greenville, North Carolina, where he works with youth agencies in art therapy and other experiential therapy programs such as ropes/challenge course facilitation.
- Author(s)Eric T Whitfield
- PublisherBeachhouse Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeachhouse Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Introduction byRobert J Banis Phd
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.