All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't gamble on the most important exam of your career...ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded as the most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you're as equipped as possible on your way to certification or recertification. From internists to primary care physicians, this -nsense book is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
- Author BiographyDr. Ashar completed his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at Northwestern University. He then obtained his medical degree from the University of Maryland, School of Medicine. Following Residency and Chief Residency at Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals of Cleveland, he joined the faculty at Johns Hopkins as an Assistant Professor of Medicine. At Johns Hopkins, Dr. Ashar has been very active in medical education. He currently serves as the Director of the Advanced Medicine Clerkship (Medicine Subinternship), as a core faculty member of the Medical School's Colleges system, and as a firm faculty member for the Johns Hopkins Osler Medicine residency program. He is on the Johns Hopkins Medical Student Admissions Committee and Continuing Medical Education Committee. He directs the Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review Course and is a founding editor of the Johns Hopkins Board Review Book. Dr. Ashar's clinical and research interests revolve around complementary and alternative medicine, preventive medicine, anemia, and medical education. Professionally, he is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a Past-President of the Mid-Atlantic Society of General Internal Medicine. Dr. Miller graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Biology from The Ohio State University. She earned her medical degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and took her internship and residency on the Osler Medical Service at Johns Hopkins. After serving as an Assistant Chief of Service (chief resident), she joined the faculty and is now an Associate Professor of Medicine in the Division of General Internal Medicine. At Johns Hopkins, Dr. Miller has been very active in medical education. She currently serves as an Assistant Dean for Student Affairs. She directs the Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review Course and is a founding editor of the Johns Hopkins Board Review Book. Recently, she completed her M.B.A. at Johns Hopkins and serves as Vice-Chair for Clinical Operations for the Department of Medicine. In this capacity, she works to improve the delivery of care for patients at the institution. Dr. Miller's clinical and research interests revolve around women's health, medical education, and quality improvement. She is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and recent past Treasurer for the Society of General Internal Medicine.
- Author(s)Bimal H. Ashar,Johns Hopkins Hospital,Redonda Miller,Stephen Sisson
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 507 illustrations (346 in full color)
- Weight2064 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $43.60Trending at AU $86.60
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.