Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge Augustus Robinson who was the Chief Protector of Aborigines in the Port Phillip Aboriginal Protectorate from 1839 until early 1850. His volumius personal diaries are here published in this six-part series. As a source of information on the Aboriginal people of south-eastern Australia and early Victorian history, they are unparalleled. This is Volume Four spanning the years 1844-45.
- Author(s)Dr Ian D Clark
- Date of Publication18/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.