All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journey is a simple, revolutionary set of techniques that has freed thousands from lifelong emotional and physical blocks - from addiction, depression and low self-esteem to chronic pain and illness. The Journey was born of Brandon Bays' extraordinary experience of healing from a football-sized tumour, without drugs or surgery, in 6 weeks. Forced to go beyond the limits of kwn alternative therapies (she had been working in mind/body healing for two decades) she was catapulted into a remarkable, soul searching and ultimately ground-breaking healing journey. She pioneered a remarkable healing technique that guides us directly to the root cause of a longstanding difficulty- emotional or physical-and then gives us the tools to resolve it. At the most sophisticated nexus of mind-body healing today, the Journey offers a simple imaginative process that is a revolutionary way to actually access memories held in specific parts of the body, bringing the latest findings of energy medicine into a fast, effective technique that anyone from a child to a CEO can use.
- Author BiographyOne of the most dynamic and innovative teachers in the personal growth field, Brandon Bays has been speaking to sell-out audiences in the UK and abroad. This long-awaited book makes her techniques available to a wider public for the first time. Bays taught for ten years with Anthony Robbins, and has appeared on stage with Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer and other leaders in the field of personal development.
- Author(s)Brandon Bays
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/08/2013
- Weight226 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.